Product: Omni Dual Saw
Couldn’t wait to get our hands on this one. The new Omni Dual Saw says it can cut it all. With its one-of-a-kind technology and dual blade mechanism, it can cut almost any material without changing blades. The counter rotating blade makes this the only saw with 2 blades that can rotate in opposite directions at the same time, including top to bottom, forwards and backwards. The Dual Saw is powered by a powerful 900 watt motor that spins the blades in different directions to cut almost anything.
The blades of the Dual Saw are as hard as diamonds and strong enough to cut through plastic, iron, stainless steel, pvc, metal, wood and ,more. With this saw, you can cut soft metals, aluminum and copper without melting them or the saw overheating. You can even use this saw as a wet saw and cut tile, stone and ceramic. The precise design allows you to cut through almost anything without the usual pilot hole drilling.
- Less kickback
- No changing of blades for different materials
- Minimal vibrations
- No assembly after purchased
- Leaves cut material smooth without cracks, damage or splinters
- Small and lightweight
- 30 day Money back guarantee
- Not a big saw but it seems to get the job done just right
- No option for a battery but the 8 foot plug is nice… seems it’s too powerful for a battery.
The cost of the Omni Dual Saw can be made in three payment of $59.99 plus the cost of shipping and handling.
We loved it. The specific design and technology of the Omni Dual Saw is the only saw you need for any task or project. Never had to change a blade. We’re sold.